West Central Arkansas Society for Human Resource Management’s 16th Annual Managers Seminar has been scheduled for Thursday, August 29, from 8AM - 4PM, at the Hot Springs Convention Center, rooms 207-209.
The seminar is designed for all levels of management, from the newly-promoted manager to the senior level manager. The concurrent session content allows YOU to choose what topics you need, which benefits everyone from small business owners to large corporations. Attend this quality award winning seminar for hands-on tools and ideas to make you a better, more effective manager. Six hours CE will be available.
Cost of the seminar is $60 per person if registered before August 5, 2019, which includes lunch. Cost of the seminar increases after August 5. Visit WCASHRM.org or email for more information or to register.
The West Central Arkansas Society for Human Resource Management is a professional organization dedicated to the advancement of human resource management in West Central Arkansas. Our chapter is associated with the national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Membership in WCASHRM allows you many opportunities and resources, including:
• Attend our monthly meeting for informative and educational HR-related programs focusing on a variety of topics.
• Establish relationships with other HR professionals in the area with the ability to discuss topics of concern, obtain valuable assistance and advice, and take advantage of shared resources.
• Membership dues are waived for SHRM members (must designate WCASHRM as primary chapter) and dues for non-SHRM members are reasonable.
• Our Legislative Committee provides members with regular updates and a proactive voice in the industry, the community, and on state & national levels.
• Members may participate in study groups for the HR certification exams.
• The chapter offers a $500 scholarship to an HR student each year.
• Members receive a monthly newsletter with information relating to the chapter, SHRM, and industry.
Visit www.WCASHRM.org or email for more information or to join!