2013 Jim Corter, SPHR
Jim Corter, SPHR served his local chapter in many roles including as President, the Arkansas SHRM State Conference Chair, ARSHRM's Leadership Director and District Director. He was previously recognized as the Arkansas Human Resources Professional of the Year.
A leader in his community and a member of his local Chamber of Commerce, Jim served as an HR manager for two Fortune 500 companies in which he started up three different plants.
Our 2013 ARSHRM Jim Wilkins Lifetime Achievement Award recipient has many achievements, most notably:
- Target Training International Chairman's Club Member
- 2006 TTI Sales Excellence Award
- Senior Professional of Human Resources
- Certified Professional TriMetrix Analyst
- 2002 Arkansas HR Professional of the Year
- Service to the Jonesboro Regional Chamber Leadership Program
We are honored to present this award to Jim Corter, SPHR.