HURRY NOW to help us identify those top notch HR folks and companies who have proven superior in innovative HR ideas!
- Information about ARSHRM awards and related applications can be found HERE.
- Information about the J. C. Cote Scholarship and its application can be found HERE.
“Outstanding HR Professional of the Year” - displayed in the areas of
- Achievement and service that promotes the profession of HRM
- Service to an ARSRHM and/or an AR Local Chapter
- Innovative solutions to HRM problems or issues
- Active Member of SHRM
“Jim Wilkins Lifetime Achievement” – having shown and promoted
- Honesty, leadership, commitment, competence, integrity and moral strength
- Vision for upward HR
- Successful project and outstanding contributions that have benefitted the HR profession
“Best Practices” – awarded to a company based on
- the creativity in the development and design of the Best Practice.
- how well the Best Practice aligns with the Company’s overall mission.
- recognizable and measurable positive outcomes (increased level of customer satisfaction, reduced turnover, etc.)
- the amount of value added through process improvements.
“J.C. Cote Scholarship” – awarded to a student who
- demonstrated successful scholarly achievement
- is committed to a career in HR
Russell Gunter Legislative Advocacy award to be announced at ELLA – Deadline to submit nominees: July 31, 2020
“Russell Gunter Legislative Advocacy” – recognized for
- contributions of time and effort in local, state or fed legislative advocacy on behalf of the HR profession
- demonstrating aggressive leadership in building relationship with legislators
- taking action affecting law/policy
- presenting SHRM and our mission to key media outlets and legislators
- developing strong grassroots initiatives within SHRM.