Are Your Employee Benefit Plans in Compliance?
Northwest Arkansas Human Resources Association has assembled a nationally acclaimed team of ERISA experts to help you unlock the complexities of today’s benefit plan environment. This seminar will provide practical, in-depth knowledge so you can understand the most recent benefit plan guidelines and stay on top of all requirements for regulatory compliance.
There is no charge for this seminar! Submitted for HRCI & CPE credit.
November 9th, 7:30 am - 12:00 noon
Holiday Inn & Convention Center Northwest Arkansas
1500 S 48th St.
Featured Speakers & Panelists:
- Mr. Marcus Aron, CPA, Senior Auditor, Office of the Chief Accountant, U.S. Department of Labor
- Mr. Michael Kraemer, CPA, Director, Regulatory Analysis, Fidelity Investments, Co-author "5500 Preparers Manual for 2010 Plan Years"
- Ms. Gwen Bryant, CPA, Senior Manager, Assurance, HoganTaylor CPAs
- Mr. Bill Freudenrich, Of Counsel & ERISA specialist, McAfee & Taft
- Mr. John Goff, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management, INTRUST Bank, N.A.
What You Will Learn:
- Department of Labor Filing Requirements
- IRS Filing Requirements
- Common Operational Deficiencies & Forms of Correction
- Regulatory Updates and Hot Topics
- Audit Preparation
Who Should Attend:
Human Resource Professionals, Employee Benefit Plan Administrators and anyone with administrative or fiduciary responsibility for an employee benefit plan.
Seating is Limited
Register early to guarantee your seat. You are welcome to invite others. Registration deadline is October 26, 2011.
Sign-in from 7:30 to 8 a.m.; event begins at 8 a.m.
6120 S. Yale Ave., Suite 1200 • Tulsa, OK 74133
(918) 338-2621 •