2013 Charles Frost
Having served his chapter in a number of roles including President, Board Chair and Membership Vice-President, Charles Frost, PHR was also previously named his chapter's Professional of the Year. In addition, he has served on the state conference committee, and as the Arkansas SHRM Director of Communications and Awards.
A graduate of the University of Arkansas, Charles became very versed in the Hog call as a member of the marching Razorback band. He served over 13 years in the United States Air Force including as a Squadron Section Commander. He has been employed with North Little Rock Wastewater Utility as Human Resource Administrator since 1991. Charles is an ordained minister and serves as Senior Pastor in the 12th Episcopal District of the A.M.E. Church, and holds a honorary Doctorate of Divinity.
Charles has a record of accomplishments including:
- Established the Arkansas Equal Employment Opportunity Association
- Developed and Implemented Pay Scale for employer
- Research, Develop and Implement Management Courses
- Developed and Implemented Safety Program – Won State and Regional Award Instituted Employee Branding Program
- Certified Professional In Human Resources (PHR)
- Trained Webmasters for 50 Church Websites
- Served on the Board of Examiners West Ark Conference, the Central Ark Conference and the Ark Annual Conference
- Articles Published in International Church’s Magazine
We are very honored to present the 2013 Arkansas HR Professional of the Year award to Charles Frost, PHR.