Whether you're a first-time supervisor, a seasoned manager or a Human Resources professional, this conference will strengthen your leadership skills.
- Interview more effectively and learn what to ask to get the information needed to make good hiring decisions.
- Avoid common supervisory mistakes and learn how to make sound managerial decisions.
- The basics of ADA & FMLA and how to protect yourself, the company and employees.
- Identify common delegation barriers and create a plan of action for employing effective delegation techniques.
- How to integrate recognition efforts and why they are critical to employee moral.
- Tips to manage diverse generational groups of employees.
- Strategies to mitigate DRAMA in the workplace.
- Ways to navigate organizational politics in the workplace.
- Methods for conducting useful performance evaluations.
October 20th, 9 am - 4:30 pm
Chenal Country Club
10 Chenal Club Boulevard
Little Rock, AR
Registration Fee: $100 (Group discounts as low as $80)
For more information and a full schedule, download the conference brochure.